CBN CH7485ES-5.510.5.7-NOSH- MTA SIP config file | docsis.org

You are here

CBN CH7485ES-5.510.5.7-NOSH- MTA SIP config file

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sampras
CBN CH7485ES-5.510.5.7-NOSH- MTA SIP config file

Hello Guys,

I am trying to bring MTA online, but unfortunately my cfg config file doesn´t work, although my cfg has hash(
SnmpMibObject .1.3.6.1.2.1.140.1.2.11.0 HexString 0xd3a954381ef6732ce27d476303f1e9d264429e97;)
I couldn´t understand output errors(see inline).
(PROV) FATAL ERROR: prfTlvConfigFileDownload - Could not find hash in file for BASIC flow...
(SNMP) WARN: CreateOidsErrorEntry: ErrorOid=, ErrorValue=, ErrorReason=pktcMtaDevProvConfigHash MUST be present fg file for BASIC flow

I am using docsis editor as compiler.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

xsimio
Do you use latest version of

Do you use latest version of the docsis editor? I just added the HASH option a few months ago and I would appreciate a real world feedback if it works ok or not.

mbowe
On the old versions of the

On the old versions of the docsis compiler, you had to compile, generate hash from compiled file, add hash to source file (last line before the end marker), compile again. Painful! Is that the process you followed?

sampras, please note that BASIC method isn't secure, you should only use it for lab, it is not safe for production if you are going to put usernames/passwords in the file.

xsimio, yes I have been using the docsis-0.9.8, it is a fantastic upgrade thankyou! The mta hash works fine for me so far. I'm loving the support for things like L2VPN.

sampras
Hi mbowe

Hi mbowe
>On the old versions of the docsis compiler, you had to compile, generate hash from compiled file, add hash to source file (last line before the end marker), >compile again. Painful! Is that the process you followed?
Yes, I followed this process but didn´t work.

please note that BASIC method isn't secure, you should only use it for lab, it is not safe for production if you are going to put usernames/passwords in the file.
Yes I know, please could you share mta template you used for basic method perhaps I forgot something in cfg file

sampras
Hi xsimio,

Hi xsimio,

thanks for advice, I am running version 0.9.9-dev