BSR64000 TX32 type domestic to euro packet loss issue | docsis.org

You are here

BSR64000 TX32 type domestic to euro packet loss issue

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
hdabbagh
BSR64000 TX32 type domestic to euro packet loss issue

Dear all,

I hope you can help with the right tip, since a few days I have the following issue

when I change the TX32 type from domestic to euro to run Eurodocis on the BSR64000. My modems come online with both DS and US channel bonding. However I experience a huge packet loss when I try to ping the modems. Also docsis ping has 50 percent chance to succeed. When I set the TX32 to domestic modem ( US mode) all modems come online one more time in DS bonding and packet loss disappear immediately, However I would not be able to get the modem in upstream bonding status as the modems pick only one US from the cable interface.
Am not sure what if that caused by configuration error from my side or it is hardware limitation for the TX32 THAT I HAVE . The software that I use is 7008srm4.
I can for sure upload any config instruction or any other log can be useful , also I see on the log that when I set the TX32 to euro mode the modems recover continually from partial service in a few seconds later. The way that keeps my modems fail and recover all the time that might cause the packet loss I suppose.
Looking forward for any new tip of experience that can help me solving my current issue.

Thanks in advance
Hani Dabbagh

villa
besides the change in the

besides the change in the TX32 to Euro, the rest of your chassis is cfged to work with Euro standard? remember that there's also some changes in US, BW, Annex, etc.

If you can upload the entire sh run to verify your cfg....