BPI+ BSR2000 | docsis.org

You are here

BPI+ BSR2000

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
yourath
BPI+ BSR2000

Hello,

I have a Motorola BSR 2000 and I am looking for a way to configuring BPI+ on BSR2000. Has anyone have experience of such things?

Thanks!

cmcaldas
BSR2k

it's done already by default, if you run a sh run verbose, you'll see all the default settings that you wouldn't see in the show run.
if you need a simple bpi+ modem file, post your email and I can send you one that works fine on the Motorola BSR2k

~Carl

yourath
I checked the output of show

I checked the output of show running config verbose but i didn't see command lines assigned to bpi+, as you can see here:

bsr2000#show running-config verbose | include privacy
cable privacy auth life-time 604800
cable privacy tek life-time 43200
no cable privacy cert trust trusted
no cable privacy cert valid false

Please send me a simple bpi+ modem file on: yourath@freemail.hu

Thanks!

cmcaldas
modem file

Please check your email, I sent it a short time ago.

Regards
Carl

yourath
Thank Your for Your help.

Thank Your for Your help.

cmcaldas
Re: Thanks

Hope it works out, fine on mine. let me know if you have any problems

changjianghuolang
bpi file on bsr2000

I have the same problems, please send me the file -- I need Europe
and America file all .thanks very much ! my mailbox is : shangyelingxiu@yahoo.com.cn

changjianghuolang
bpi+ bsr2000

On my cmts, it printf:
[10/21-15:12:32.86:CMTSBPI]<131>CMTS[DOCSIS]:<66030108> Auth Reject -- Permanent Authorization Failure
[10/21-15:12:32.86:CMTSBPI]-E-Fail to find Manu CA certificate - Auth Permanent Reject sent to 0026.f3c9.ef73
why?
Did ti means I missed the root ertificate on my CMTS-BSR2000 ? If because this ,how should I got it ? Thanks

cmcaldas
Poss. Modem cert

Double check the expiration date of the cert on the modem (some expired last year or this year). are other modems having the same issue, like an SB5101 for example.
what is the modem file look like in regards to the bpi+? cmts clock. what time, date and year does the cmts say it is?
is there an sntp server configured?

~Carl