MTA SIP Provisioning AVM Fritzbox 6340 / 6490 | docsis.org

You are here

MTA SIP Provisioning AVM Fritzbox 6340 / 6490

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
emsi
MTA SIP Provisioning AVM Fritzbox 6340 / 6490

Dear all,

we are having problems getting the MTA of the Fritzbox 6490 and Fritzbox 6340 to work with SIP. The Fritzbox 6360, Cisco EPC3212, Cisco EPC3208 work fine with the same system. The Voice-MTA does not even start a DHCPDISCOVER although the CM-Lease sends the proper DHCP Option 122. Unfortunately we do not have carrier support with AVM for further investigation and the boxes are branded as well. I have some question regarding this:

1. Do the AVM6490 and AVM6340 actually still support the SIP-Provisioning via packetcable (v6.30)?
2. Is it possible that the carrier branding disables the SIP-Provisioning via packetcable for this boxes and allow it via TR-069 only?
3. Are there any CM configfile options influencing the packetcable provisioning of the MTA?
4. How do I populate DHCP Option 125 (V-I Vendor-Specific Information) for AVM? Does someone has more information about this from AVM?
5. Has someone got the AVM SNMP Vendor MIBs for the CM available?

thanks
Oliver

xsimio
Any luck with this one? I

Any luck with this one? I would appreciate to know if you fixed the problem.

aiches
AVM SIP Provisioning

Hi Oliver, I can help with AVM packetcable provisioning. Please send me an email at christian@netcon.at

Regards chrisitan

tomdecker
As far as i know, the

As far as i know, the fritzboxes dont have a built-in SIP MTA. Maybe someone can prove me wrong?

micabu
TR069

Hi,
AVM uses the TR069 protocoll for MTA provisioning by default like in use for the DSL Boxes.
But there is also a firmware available supporting MTA provisioning according the DOCSIS standard (DHPC/TFTP).

/Mike